Pulsing Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulsing Death

A forum for the faction Pulsing Death

If you don't want to get any spam emails from the forum, the best thing to do is to go to profile, and go to "Topic(s) Being Watched". Then mark all of them and then click "Stop Watching The Selected Topics". Then, go to Preferences, and read each one carefully, and press no for each one that will send you an email. Sorry about this.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Banner/Sign Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future Banner/Sign Thread Empty Future Banner/Sign Thread Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 am

Sirin

Sirin

I usually tinker around with Photoshop enough that I used to make banners and such for my XboxLIVE clans. Thought I'd get into the habit again. If I have the time I'll play around and pump out some for us. If you have any or want to make some, go for it. It's just something a little fun, might make some custom ones that we can update our levels/exp bars on.

http://www.alexiandikama.deviantart.com

2Future Banner/Sign Thread Empty Re: Future Banner/Sign Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

MightyForest

I think this picture is what Jackdaw used in our recruitment thread. If possible and you want to please incorporate into what you are making.

Future Banner/Sign Thread Thumbb10

3Future Banner/Sign Thread Empty Re: Future Banner/Sign Thread Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 am

Sirin

Sirin

MightyForest wrote:I think this picture is what Jackdaw used in our recruitment thread. If possible and you want to please incorporate into what you are making.
I'll be sure to do that. If anyone else would like to add anything to the scraps pile, go ahead. So long as, it follows the rules of the forum as well as common decency. Gonna have to refresh my mind on Illustrator but I'm definitely going to add a pulsing effect to the Clan Logo whenever I can.

http://www.alexiandikama.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum