Pulsing Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulsing Death

A forum for the faction Pulsing Death

If you don't want to get any spam emails from the forum, the best thing to do is to go to profile, and go to "Topic(s) Being Watched". Then mark all of them and then click "Stop Watching The Selected Topics". Then, go to Preferences, and read each one carefully, and press no for each one that will send you an email. Sorry about this.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Empty SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 am

Sirin

Sirin

This is my entire collection. Please look through and see if you can throw a def deck together. A few cards are missing but nothing too important to reason another screen shot. (Dalia, Thad,and another Duncan.) There is also a screen of a Xeno deck that I DO NOT USE...it's just sitting there and I didn't think to clear the deck before I started screening. Also, my offense deck is included (Duncan: Raider/Imperial). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Arrow photobucket.com/sirinmadgod study

http://www.alexiandikama.deviantart.com

2SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Empty Re: SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Schabernack_

Schabernack_
Admin

Tbh its pretty hard to make a complete themed defense out of your current cards.

I could think of maybe a BT rush deck..If you had LoT this would be alot easier than with Malort tho.

Heres on suggestion for the momement:

Malort (better Lord of Tartarsauce)

2 Hatchets, 4 Asylum, Reaccuring Darkness, Infected Trooper and 2 Annelid Masses.

Since you have 2 Pathrazers already i would also suggest the Dalia /4-5 pathrazer Deck we spoke of earlier.

Its very hard in the current meta to make any good defense decks tbh, since the skimmers spoiled everything with their immunity to weaken and their overall dmg output. Sad

3SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Empty Re: SirinMADGOD Collection/Deck Assist Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:08 am

Sirin

Sirin

If you want Jack, you can move this thread to the wasteland. Since everyone can view card collections (did this the day before the update to that...waste of time...) this is pretty pointless. Razz

http://www.alexiandikama.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum