Pulsing Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pulsing Death

A forum for the faction Pulsing Death

If you don't want to get any spam emails from the forum, the best thing to do is to go to profile, and go to "Topic(s) Being Watched". Then mark all of them and then click "Stop Watching The Selected Topics". Then, go to Preferences, and read each one carefully, and press no for each one that will send you an email. Sorry about this.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lol recruiting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol recruiting Empty lol recruiting Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 am

Magnum Choucroute

A message I got on Kongregate :

"Hi there, magnumchoucroute. I am Rhino3b, the leader of the currently ranked number 11 Charging Rhinos. I am messaging you because I was looking through our war logs and noticed that we had recently won a war against your faction, however, you proved to be a great asset to your team during that battle and scored some nice points against us. As strong as my faction is, there would definitely be a spot for you in the Charging Rhinos if you would ever consider leaving your current faction. But why should you join my faction? Well let me tell you…

1. We have been around for a long time and have some of the best members Tyrant has to offer.
2. We have our own statistical website that calculates members LP, points scored, points against, etc. This makes it very easy to track who is a valuable asset and who is not when it comes time to trim the fat and improve the faction.
3. We have a wonderful forum with loads of helpful information. In there you will find other member’s strategies, surge decks, tourney decks, raid decks, etc. And if you don’t see it, just ask for it and someone will respond with whatever you need!
4. We are level 12 now! That means we have wasteland skimmers and they are yours once you get enough LP.
5. I created this faction from day one and I run the faction. As you can tell, I’m serious about improving my faction and becoming the best we can be… and this message proves that.
So I hope you consider joining the Charging Rhinos and helping us to become the best faction around while we help you to become the best Tyrant player you can be. Please message me back and let me know what you are thinking. Thank you and have a great day.

~Rhino3b"

2lol recruiting Empty Re: lol recruiting Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 am

Yeah, got the same.

3lol recruiting Empty Re: lol recruiting Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:10 am

Aww, I didn't get one (not that I want to join anyways Razz). These high-level factions have been sending out these messages to other faction members lately, must be struggling to recruit good members badly.

4lol recruiting Empty Re: lol recruiting Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am

Jackdaw

Jackdaw
Admin

Ahahaha lol.

Must they recruit like this? ;x lol.

https://pulsing-death.forumotion.co.uk

5lol recruiting Empty Re: lol recruiting Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Schabernack_

Schabernack_
Admin

got the same Wink